1. There is no user manual. Strange but they only include a quick reference card and a link to the Beltronics website if you want to download a manual.
2. The Smart Coiled cord was replaced with the newer Combo Smart Cord (Half Straight & Half Coiled)
3. There is no more support for KU Band.
4. The is still KA Band USA or International Mode
5. They no longer include a carrying case
I like the new rubberized black finish on the new models:
Part of the increased performance on the new Beltronics PRO 300 is due to a new lens which was also recently introduced to the Escort 8500x50 Black models.
I plan to take the PRO 300 out tonight and do some testing and see if the claims of better performance can be noticed in real world driving. I will keep everyone posted.